SPOT ON COLOR WITH OILS!
Learn quick and easy techniques to achieve spot on color with oils. I will share my secrets, tips and techniques to how I match color spot on- so can you! I will give the color characters oh value, hue and intensity a twist to make your painting process easier, better and enjoyable!
Each student who registers will receive:
* 1 free 8×10″ print from my special “Gift of the Rose” collection at class! Valued at $20.
* Free samples of Ampersand Gessobords to paint!
* My own custom color inventory spreadsheet, where you can classify your own pigments to get a clear picture of what you have in your color toolbox, what they do and how to complement each other! Value…priceless!
Date: Saturday, November 2, 10am- 4pm
Location: Hungerford Building, RAC Studios 437-439, 1115 East Main St.
To register contact me at email@example.com and I’ll email a registration form.
Interested in hosting a class or workshop?
Welcome, I offer a variety of classes in watercolor and I’m excited to announce that I have added a class on painting with acrylics on gallery wrap. If you’re interested in hosting a class, demo or workshop for your art organization you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer a variety of topics and can customize a from a 1 day, class upto a 5 day workshop or ongoing classes locally.
– Spot on Color
– Understanding intensity
– How to maximize your pigments
– Glazing with watercolors
– Mounting watercolors to Ampersand Bords
– Painting with acrylics on gallery wrap
– Creating gallery wrap tryptichs
– Revealing the Color Purple